If salads just don’t seem satisfying to you and you crave texture and a variety of flavors in your meals, this raw taco salad might be just what you’re looking for. This salad is hearty and full of flavor. It might be a little different …
Month: January 2018
Click the play button below to listen to Nurse Kristin’s interview with Eric: Just a few years ago, Eric weighed over 320 lbs and was spending over $1000 per month on medications for a host of health problems, including Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, …
I love this salad dressing for a few reasons.
First, I’m not gonna lie, it’s freaking delicious! It goes great on any salad that would pair well with a savory dressing. It’s creamy, it’s tangy and it has become my new favorite dressing.
The second reason I love this vegan salad dressing that it works great as a dip too. You can use it for raw veggies or even as a spread for crackers.
It’s very versatile and that’s a win in my book.
The final reason that I love this dressing is that it’s super easy to make and it doesn’t call for any crazy ingredients. These are all ingredients that you most likely already have on hand in your fridge and cupboards.
This dressing is vegan, plant based, it’s delicious, creamy, tangy, it’s oil free, and will quickly become your new favorite whole food plant based salad dressing recipe.
Sweet Onion Salad Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews soaked for 10 minutes
- 1/4 Cup Water or more if needed
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Small Sweet Onion Chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1-2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Soak cashews in a dish of water.
- Chop onion and garlic and add to blender. Add the rest of the ingredients to blender. Be sure to drain the water from the cashews before adding them to blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and you have reached your desired consistency. Add more water if needed if you'd like a thinner dressing.
- This recipe was inspired from Clean Food Dirty Girl
What makes this the best plant based lasagna? Well, for starters, it’s loaded with veggies, it’s loaded with flavor and, it’s even an oil free lasagna. Winning!!One of the hardest things about finding a good vegan lasagna recipe, is finding one that doesn’t call …