Perfect Green Smoothie Bowl
Green smoothies are my favorite way to start the day. They give me a burst of energy and clarity and I just feel good when I eat them. Now, there are a lot of different ways that you can make a green smoothie. This recipe is my favorite because I love the consistency of it. You can put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon or, you can add a little more liquid to it and drink it on the go. I've included the basic ingredients in this recipe. If you have some "super foods" like Spirulina or Maca Powder that you'd like to add in, feel free.
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Cup Frozen Peaches or Mangoes
- 1-2 Large Handfuls of Spinach
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Flax or Chia Seed
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 Cup Muesli to sprinkle on top
- Put banana, mangoes or peaches, spinach, water and flax or chia seeds into a blender. Blend until smooth. Add mix to a bowl and top with optional toppings. Enjoy!