Brown Rice Noodles with Kale and Tofu
This dish is simple, addictive and incredibly satisfying. Serve this on a weekday, weekend or bring it to a party.I've brought this dish to parties on numerous occasions and it has been the favorite dish for both plant based and meat eaters.Be prepared for this to become your new favorite dish.
- 6 tbsp Low Sodium Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 14 oz Block Firm Tofu cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz Brown Rice Noodles
- 3 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 bundle Green Onions diced
- 4 cups Kale thinly sliced chiffonade style
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 3 tbsp Low Sodium Tamari
- 2 tbsp Water
- 5 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Ginger minced I use a grater
- 1/2 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or use silicone liner.
- In a bowl, combine the tamari or coconut aminos, maple syrup and tofu cubes. Toss until all cubes are well coated. Pour onto the lined sheet and bake for 45 minutes, until lightly browned.
- In a small lidded container, combine all the dressing ingredients. Place the lid on the container tightly and shake until well combined.
- Cook noodles, according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, tofu cubes, kale, green onions, cilantro, avocado, sesame seeds and dressing. Toss to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.