Peanut Butter Berry Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast to make. You simply soak the oats overnight. I love how these oats keep their texture, no mushy oats in this bowl!These oats are so simple! No cooking required and they are great for make ahead breakfasts or for weekly meal planning. Make the night before or even a few nights before. I often make enough for 2 breakfasts. These will last in your fridge for 2-3 days. If you don't like cold oats, no problem! You can put your oats in the microwave for 45-60 seconds and have a nice warm breakfast.
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk use any non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice
- 3/4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter or almond butter
- 1/2 Banana sliced
- 1/2 cup Berries of choice optional
- In a mason jar or a bowl with a lid, add the milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, peanut butter and bananas. Stir to combine. Note: the peanut butter doesn't need to be completely mixed in
- Add oats and stir a few more times. Press down to make sure oats are submerged in milk.
- Seal the container and put in the refrigerator overnight, at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, open the lid and top with berries of choice. Enjoy!