Even before I went plant based, I could never eat spinach and artichoke dip. While it always tasted good, it was always too heavy, too calorie dense, too high in fat and it would leave me feeling miserable.
This plant based spinach artichoke is far from the above. This dip is dairy free, oil free, salt free and is packed with that savory, creamy, cheesy flavor that we all love. This healthy guilt free alternative is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Enjoy!
Plant-Based Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 3 Cups Spinach loosely packed
- 1 Cup Cannellini Beans
- 3/4 Cup Plant-Based Milk
- 4 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Juice of 1 Medium Sized Lemon
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Artichokes in Water Drained and Rinsed
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees,
- Add all ingredients to a blender, except for the Spinach. Blend till desired texture is reached. Add more milk as needed to reach desired texture. Could also use an immersion blender.
- Next, add in the spinach and stir until evenly mixed throughout.
- Put all ingredients into a shallow, oven proof, ungreased baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the top has slightly browned.