What’s the trick to have a kick ass salad?
Having a kick ass sauce to drizzle on it.
You can have a really basic and simple salad taste amazing as long as you have a great sauce to go with it. One of my goals with sauces and dressings is versatility.
I like to be able to drizzle a sauce on a salad or use it as a dip.
This simple tahini dressing will go great on most salads, especially if they are Mediterranean inspired, and this will also serve wonderfully as a dipping sauce for veggies or for a spread on a sandwich or a falafel wrap.
See, versatility. This is a versatile sauce that you will quickly fall in love with because it’s easy to make, it requires very few ingredients and takes minimal time.
Honestly, it’s so simple that it’s hardly a recipe but, it’s too simple, to quick, and too good not to share.
Simple Tahini Sauce for Everything
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Water warm, add more if needed
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Add all ingredients to bowl, except for the water, and whisk to combine.
- Add water, a little at a time, until you have a creamy, pourable sauce.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Store in a refrigerator safe container for 1-2 weeks.