This is a simple and quick meal to make. It requires minimal ingredients, it’s really healthy and it tastes amazing. I love getting orange tofu at restaurants but I don’t like how it’s often fried in oil. This is a healthy alternative that you can whip up in minutes. Enjoy!
Spicy Vegan Orange Vegetables
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 4 Cups Swiss Chard can use any greens
- 1 Small Zucchini Chopped
- 2 Cups Broccoli
- Soba Noodles
- Begin by boiling water for Soba Noodles and cook noodles according to instructions on package. They usually only take about 4 minutes to cook once the water is boiling.
- Next, put water, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes into a skillet. Turn the heat to high and saute until the ginger and garlic become fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the marmalade and add your vegetables.
- Turn the heat down to medium and stir vegetables in the sauce until your greens have started to soften and are bight green.
- Serve over Soba Noodles. Enjoy!