Tofu Scramble Tacos
"Restaurant Quality" are the exact words that my husband uses to describe these tacos.Tofu scramble is such an easy meal to whip up. You can use this scramble for tacos or with breakfast potatoes. Better yet, use it for your plant based meal prep for the week and you can have a healthy and satisfying grab and go breakfast for days to come.
- 1 Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 Onion diced
- 14 oz Block Extra Firm Tofu drained and patted dry
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 15 oz Can Pinto Beans drained and rinsed
- Corn Tortillas
- Hot Sauce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add a few tbsp of water to the pan, along with diced veggies. Saute until soft, 3-5 minutes.
- Once veggies are soft, crumble the tofu into the pan and add all the spices and nutritional yeast. Stir to combine.
- Cook until tofu starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add in the Pinto Beans and cook until warmed, about 2 minutes.
- Serve tofu scramble as is or in a taco. Top with desired garnishes.