Plant Based Artichoke and White Bean Dip
Bean dips are a great healthy alternative to bring to a party. Combined with artichokes, this bean dip will have you going back for more. This dip can be made in minutes and uses simple ingredients. This works great as a dip or even as a spread on fresh baked bread.
- 1 15 oz can Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Shallot minced
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 12 oz Jar Artichokes rinsed, patted dry and chopped fine
- 1 tbsp Parsley minced
- In a food processor, process bean, oil, water, shallot, lemon juice and lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and stir in artichokes and parsley.
- Serve with crackers, chips or bread. Enjoy!